I was recently on the grmn00bs podcast, I had a great time, and I can’t wait to see who they pick up next on their series:
Update Archive.org Link
“When they were n00bs Series”
- hak5 is one of the original security shows. Rob has been featured on several segments.
- Twit Netcast Network with Leo Laporte is another show that’s been around for a while.
- Security Tube is the Youtube of security videos. This is where I’m at when I should be working. You might even find some GRM n00bs stuff rattling around there.
- The Academy Pro is another excellent place to go for security training.
- milw0rm has lots of exploits. It’s a good place to check out some old papers to brush up on security history.
- NewOrder is another resource to get abreast of lessons learned in the past.
- Jasager is the “Yes Man” Rob talks about in the show.
- Chris Gates’s book list has some good ideas for security reading.
- Syngress is a publisher of security texts. They have all my money.
Donate to Johnny Long!